I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in in-person, live streaming and prerecorded yoga classes, programs, workshops and/or trainings offered by Lyn Kehoe Power Yoga during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and wellness. I recognize and acknowledge that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the yoga classes and/or other yoga programs and trainings. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit, and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the yoga classes and/or other yoga programs and trainings offered by Lyn Kehoe Power Yoga.
3. COVID-19: I understand that the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic and is extremely contagious. I understand Lyn Kehoe Power Yoga’s number one priority is to offer a safe space and has put in place preventative measures recommend by the CDC and as required by Connecticut state law to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending Lyn Kehoe Power Yoga. If I am feeling ill, I agree not to come to any class, workshop, program or event at Lyn Kehoe Power Yoga. I agree to follow all policies and procedures that Lyn Kehoe Power Yoga has put into place.
4. I understand that on occasion Lyn Kehoe Power Yoga may photograph events and classes and place such photographs on its social media sites and websites. I understand that any Zoom classes I participate in may be recorded for use in a private Facebook group. They will not be sold or used for marketing purposes. If I do not want to be recorded, I will turn off the video option once class begins.
5. I confirm that I am at least 18 years old. I agree that if I am under the age of 18 a signed Release and Waiver of Liability by a parent/guardian will be required before being allowed to participate in any yoga classes and/or other programs and trainings with Lyn Kehoe Power Yoga. Parent/guardian must be present at time of first visit.
6. I agree to all studio procedures and purchase policies as outlined on the lynkehoepoweryoga.com website which include but are not limited to:
Masks are required while entering and leaving the studio. And at all times when in the studio. This includes visits to the restroom. Masks can be removed during class.
Please respect the social distancing guideline of 6 feet. Upon arriving, do not linger in the entranceway. Remove shoes and then proceed to a designated mat space to prepare for class. If another student is in the entranceway, please wait before entering. Once you have set up your mat and practice space, place whatever you don’t need (jacket, bag, phone, etc.) in one of the cubbies that matches your mat number. There should only be one person at a time in the cubby area.
Please arrive early to allow for the extra time this will require. Maintain 6 feet from the front desk. All socializing should be done from your mat with your mask on. Please leave your mask on until the teacher starts class. The front door is locked when class starts and no one is allowed in after this time.
Do not come to class if you are feeling ill. The CDC recommends anyone at high risk, including those over the age of 65, should minimize social contact. Some of classes will continued to be recorded to support your at home practice until the risk has been lowered.
Red markers have been placed to ensure that mats are the appropriate distance of feet apart as required by current state law. Your mat must be placed within the markers.
Class Registration and Payment:
All students are required to preregister for class via Mindbody. Registration closes 2 hours before class for in studio classes and 1 hour before class for live stream. (Cut off times may changed as needed.) All purchases and payments are to be processed online through Mindbody, as well. This is to help keep contact between you and the staff at a minimum. Walk-ins are not allowed. You must be preregistered and paid in order to participate in class. All sales are final. Staff and teachers cannot register you for class or cancel your reservation. Links and passwords for streaming classes are not to be forwarded or shared with another person under any circumstances. Teachers cannot forward the link. Contact Lyn directly with any questions or problems.
Class Cancellation Policies:
Studio Class Reservation Cancellation Policy- Because of the limitations on class size, if you need to cancel your reservation, please do so at least 3 hours before class start time. This will allow for people on the waitlist to be added. If you cancel after the 3 hour window, or you are a no show, your class will still be deducted from your pass. If you have an unlimited pass, you will be charged $15.
Live Stream Class Cancellation Policy – Please log into your account using a browser or via the Mindbody app at least 60 minutes before class to cancel or the class will be deducted from your pass. If you have an unlimited pass, you will be charged $10.
7. I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above. I represent that, apart from this Agreement, no oral representations, statements or inducements have been made by Lyn Kehoe Power Yoga and its staff, agents or representatives (the “Releasees”).
By checking the box/signing below client acknowledges she or he has read the terms of this Agreement and understands and accepts such terms fully.